Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wait.

Obviously, my New Year's Resolutions did not involve an increase in frequency of blog updates.

You know that whole Egypt thing? Yeah. I'm supposed to be there in 17 days. And now that Martial Law is in place, I'm getting two very strong opinions:

Opinion one: IT'S SAFE NOW YOU SHOULD GO OMG YOU CAN SAY YOU WERE THERE OMG NO BIG DEAL WHATEVS
Opinion two: STAY THE FUCK AWAY! THE PYRAMIDS WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR, AS WILL A LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT (hopefully).

To top it all off, I can't get my money back for my $1.4k airfare. Apparently "civil unrest" is "not a big enough reason to refund your ticket." I want to pull my hair out. I'm really frustrated and I don't want to make decisions for myself anymore.

I'm going to call this a sufficient post for now. My plans are to write more, but, eh, we'll see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment