Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Busy.

I've been a little busy! I got in to the UW Bothell Biology program (woohoo!) and I've been working, working, working!

That being said, my first quiz was today, but the school's closed due to snow. (Still had to go to work though!) I just want to succeed at school, and become a better employee at work! This year is about saying "no" and being okay with who I am! It's only working... moderately. But I'm focusing on it! I'm not going to run myself ragged letting other people take advantage of me. There are a few people in particular in my life that do this, and I'm working on minimalizing contact with those people. Instead, I need to spend time--first and foremost--doing things for ME. I have to realize that it's not selfish, it's healthy. Plus, I need to do well at school, and this is only to aid in that.

I'm trying every day--today was a bit of a setback, but tomorrow is a new day. For now, I'm going to go enjoy my free coffee :) (There are some perks to getting my butt here in the snow at 8 am!)

No comments:

Post a Comment