Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sicky.

I hate being sick. Correction: I can deal with being sick, but I don't like it. Especially when you're the "in between" sick where you're not sick enough to stay home, but going to work feels like climbing up the stairs in the Columbia Tower.
I get my Remicade tomorrow, which is okay because I need it, but not okay because it's going to make me feel even worse. The other problem is, although I probably did notice a drop off, I can't tell my doctor that, because then he'll increase my dose. And I'm not okay with that. Only when the drop off interferes with my daily activities will I mention it. Otherwise, the drop off I experience now is just a constant annoying fly buzzing around my head.

Gee, annoyed really sums up my feelings right now, doesn't it?

Speaking of, I still haven't heard back from the Emergency Response Team. They said that they're "reviewing my application," but that still doesn't provide me with too much comfort... I'm nervous! I want to get in so badly!

Okay, rambling. Here's a picture of a Rolls Royce!

No comments:

Post a Comment