Friday, July 2, 2010

Rather Pathetic.

My place is in quite a pathetic state. I am in quite a predicament--now that I've assumed care of Chester, my house has been overrun by guinea pigs. (Read: I now have two guinea pigs and am one step closer to becoming even more of a hermit.)


Molly



Chester



The pigs have learned to yell in unison. To illustrate my point, I present the following onomatopoeia:
Wheeee WHEEEEP WHEEEP HEEEEEE WHEEEP WHEEEEP

Oh dear I just got distracted by... ...I can't remember. Perhaps I should be going. The meth stench from my next-door neighbor is beginning to permeate into my house so I must go light some incense. Oh, yeah, no, I'm not kidding about the meth neighbors. It's July 1st. They should have been evicted already. I'm tired of inhaling their meth fumes, as I'm sure it's not helping my health. And if I subsequently have an unconscious desire for meth that emerges from my body like a phoenix and suddenly I become addicted to meth... I'm suing. My cousin's a lawyer. A meth lawyer. (Probably not.)

Yeah... okay. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment